Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Future of Mind-Control Weapons

Last year I made a visit to a Russian mind control lab Moscow. No, really, that's what it was, or at least supposed be. It was, needless to say, an interesting experience, but not necessarily something I knew what do with, so I just filed it away in my office under "Russian mind control."

Imagine how surprised I was to read one morning that the Department of Homeland Security was preparing to issue a sole source contract to test some of the technology developed there. My story today in Wired News traces how this unusual research from Russia caught the eye of U.S. officials:

Click HERE to read the rest.

PS: Scroll down to the bottom of the page for a free review copy of 'How to Break Free of Society's Control'!

No comments: